Monday, October 11, 2010

Linville Falls, NC

During our stay in Boone, we were lucky enough to have our friend Jen as our personal tour guide.  When we weren't out gallivanting and partying at her house, we were checking out the natural attractions to see in the area (which were more than plentiful).

Linville Falls is located on the Blue Ridge Parkway about an half-hour to an hour from Boone.  We hiked around the park and saw the falls from several different points.  The falls were breathtaking from all angles... words cannot describe, so I'll just post a bakers buttload of pictures for all to see.








Our friend Jen and her dog Djinni




















3 comments:

  1. I just saw your interview on CampingGearTV. Great job!
    I was on the site because I want to take up camping without buying an RV. You have great entertaining writing on your blog, perhaps you have a "How to camp with minimal Stuff" book in you. I would buy it. I have bookmarked your blog and look forward to following it.

    Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips. You can never be too safe. I would like to add one more general travel tip that saved my last trip to Rome from total disaster.....


    Days inn orlando

    ReplyDelete